LIPAN TELEPHONE COMPANY, INC.
NETWORK MANAGEMENT POLICIES
Lipan Telephone Co., Inc. is committed to providing broadband access service based on network management policies that protect and empower our broadband access customers, and maximize the benefits of the Internet experience for all customers.
II. General Policies
A. Lipan Telephone Co., Inc. will manage its network and provide access in accordance with the Federal Communications Commission’s (FCC’s) Open Internet Rules (adopted December 21, 2010) and in compliance with any future Internet policies or rules adopted by the FCC.
B. To ensure Open Access to the Broadband Internet, Lipan Telephone Co., Inc. will not unjustly or unreasonably:
- Block, interfere with or degrade an end user’s ability to access, use, send, post, receive, or offer lawful content (including fair use), applications, or services of the user’s choice;
- Block, interfere with or degrade an end user’s ability to connect and use the end user’s choice of legal devices that do not harm the network;
- Prevent or interfere with competition among network, application, service or content providers;
- Engage in discrimination against any lawful Internet content, application, service or service provider with respect to network management practices, network performance characteristics, or commercial terms and conditions;
- Give preference to affiliated content, applications, or services with respect to network management practices, network performance characteristics, or commercial terms and conditions.
C. Applicable Laws
- Lipan Telephone Co., Inc. complies with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitations Act, a portion of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act that allows Internet service providers to remove or disconnect customer access to copyright infringing material.
- Lipan Telephone Co., Inc. complies with all other applicable laws and regulations, including the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
D. Network Security and Congestion Management Policies
For the safety and privacy of our access customers and with respect for all customers, Lipan Telephone Co., Inc.
- Follows Standard best efforts for Internet delivery with respect to allocation of capacity without differentiation among applications, providers, or sources; uses generally accepted technical measures such as application-neutral bandwidth allocation, as well as measures to address service attacks, illegal content and other harmful activities to protect network integrity and reliability to provide acceptable service levels to all customers.
- Reserves the right to prioritize traffic based on real time and non-real-time applications during heavy congestion periods based on generally accepted technical measures.
III. Pricing and Terms and Conditions of Service
Lipan Telephone Co., Inc. network management practices do not entail inspection of network traffic, and Lipan Telephone Co., Inc. does not store traffic information, provide traffic information to third parties, or use traffic information for non-network management purposes.
For immediate assistance with issues or complaints involving your broadband Internet access service, please contact our customer service centers at 866-364-5009 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Customers can also email us at email@example.com. Written complaints can also be sent via U.S. mail to Lipan Telephone Co., Inc. P.O. Box 187 Lipan, TX 76462.
IV. Performance Characteristics
Please click on the following link(s) for a general description of Lipan Telephone Co., Inc. service, including the service DSL, expected and actual speed and latency, and the suitability of the service for real-time applications:
Contact Us: Questions, Comments, Concerns
If you have any questions about Lipan Telephone Co., Inc. Network Management Policies, you may contact us by calling our business office at 254-646-2211 or writing to us at P.O. Box 187 Lipan, TX 76462; or come by our business offices at 109 N. Kickapoo St. Lipan, TX 76462, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Last Updated 10/23/2017